Right side gauge panel not working

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

763-NJ

OK before I did a complete tear down my gauges worked. Now they do not. I have 12 volts on the orange wires. What make no sense is that having 12 volts on the voltmeter you would think it would work. It's a 1998 763f BICS model. Anyone have any ideas?

elbowcarey

Checked fuses. I have power on the orange wire
When you say "orange wire" where is this at?
Do you have voltage all the way up to the board that has no power? Give a little more info so we can give you better help on this.......... Reason why were sayin fuse or fuse holder is because of a short, bad grounding, or no connection point between the source and what your trying to get power to.

OP
OP

763-NJ

When you say "orange wire" where is this at?
Do you have voltage all the way up to the board that has no power? Give a little more info so we can give you better help on this.......... Reason why were sayin fuse or fuse holder is because of a short, bad grounding, or no connection point between the source and what your trying to get power to.
I'm not sure which fuse it is so I checked them all. I also checked at the terminal where the fuse goes just to make sure the ends of the fuse are making contact with the terminals. Then I pulled the gauge panel and with a voltmeter I checked for voltage at the gauges on the orange wire and got 12 volts. Also the lights don't work. Where is the ground for the gauge panel? Thanks for the help!