rear main oil seal leaking S150

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
P

patricks

The Bobcat part number for your service manual is 6904126. The only inexpensive one I found was on Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bobcat-S150-S160-Skid-Steer-Loader-Service-Repair-Manual-529711001-AC3211001-CD-/291310410802?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item43d3741c32
I hope to be ordering the shop manual Monday.thanks for the info...now I have some bad news..I went out today and clean everything off the engine(mud,grease etc..) and checked the oil and ran it for about 15 mins and I started to see white smoke so I shut it down and went to check my coolant and it was very low and I pulled the dip stick and pressure came out with a lot of water...so now I think I have a blower head gasket and not a seal this would explain why I had crank case pressure so now back to the drawing board to find out how to replace the head gasket..looks pretty simple...also my breather is plumb to my intake and NO mud is present in my coolant system...thanks for any and all help guys

7LBSSMALLIE

I hope to be ordering the shop manual Monday.thanks for the info...now I have some bad news..I went out today and clean everything off the engine(mud,grease etc..) and checked the oil and ran it for about 15 mins and I started to see white smoke so I shut it down and went to check my coolant and it was very low and I pulled the dip stick and pressure came out with a lot of water...so now I think I have a blower head gasket and not a seal this would explain why I had crank case pressure so now back to the drawing board to find out how to replace the head gasket..looks pretty simple...also my breather is plumb to my intake and NO mud is present in my coolant system...thanks for any and all help guys
seal carrier can be removed in unit with out removal of housing, holes can be elonageted to make for a happy fit . mounting bolts do go into oil passage so permatex #2 is vital. there is a rear main speedy sleeve as well.