REAR / ENGINE DOOR FOR SALE

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mmsllc

Door is in good condition, other than the upper hinge area being slightly bent. Other than that, the door is just about perfect. EBAY is selling them for around $600, GOD only knows how much BOBCAT would charge for a new one. Just let me know if you need one. I also have the main computer & UN-CUT wiring harness, steering levers & linkages, pedals & linkages, radiator fan, upper frame & a few other large pieces, too.

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

What model does this door fit?
Thanks - SR
It is coming off of a 763, not sure on series. It does not have triangular work lights on it, it has the square flood light style that mount in the roof by popping in place.

SkidRoe

It is coming off of a 763, not sure on series. It does not have triangular work lights on it, it has the square flood light style that mount in the roof by popping in place.
Is it all orange (F-series), or orange on the bottom and black on top (C-Series)? There were many s/n break points where changes were made. Do you have the serial number of the machine that it came off of?
Checking the parts catalog, it would likely also fit a 753 and a 773.
Cheers - SR

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

Is it all orange (F-series), or orange on the bottom and black on top (C-Series)? There were many s/n break points where changes were made. Do you have the serial number of the machine that it came off of?
Checking the parts catalog, it would likely also fit a 753 and a 773.
Cheers - SR
It is definitely all orange in color. I'm still learning all of the series, however, I was told that it is G series; because it is a rounded type door, versus the C series door that has orange & black paint. Serial number is 512239295

SkidRoe

It is definitely all orange in color. I'm still learning all of the series, however, I was told that it is G series; because it is a rounded type door, versus the C series door that has orange & black paint. Serial number is 512239295
The part number for the base door is 6711524, and is for an F series machine. According to Bobcat it is listed as NLA. The G-Series lists a different part number.
And it will also fit a 753 and 773.
HTH - SR

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

The part number for the base door is 6711524, and is for an F series machine. According to Bobcat it is listed as NLA. The G-Series lists a different part number.
And it will also fit a 753 and 773.
HTH - SR
Ok. Very good to know. What does a G series door look like? Is it any different?

SkidRoe

Ok. Very good to know. What does a G series door look like? Is it any different?
It looks outwardly very similar, but according to the parts book, the latch and hinges are different.
F-Series:
773F.jpg

G-series:
763G.jpg

Cheers - SR

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

It looks outwardly very similar, but according to the parts book, the latch and hinges are different.
F-Series:

G-series:

Cheers - SR
WOW!! They look so similar, yet I can see the difference. I know what the C series looks like & either one of the pictured doors would look like better on my old 753. Kudos for posting them. Thanks.

SkidRoe

WOW!! They look so similar, yet I can see the difference. I know what the C series looks like & either one of the pictured doors would look like better on my old 753. Kudos for posting them. Thanks.
C and F series machines have a lot more in common than the G series. The door may fit on your 753 without much fettling. Cheers - SR

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

C and F series machines have a lot more in common than the G series. The door may fit on your 753 without much fettling. Cheers - SR
Thanks for explaining all of this to me. It will help me from getting in over my head for no good reason. I take it you have great access to a lot of part numbers / parts manuals / repair manuals. Its very helpful I'm sure.

SkidRoe

Thanks for explaining all of this to me. It will help me from getting in over my head for no good reason. I take it you have great access to a lot of part numbers / parts manuals / repair manuals. Its very helpful I'm sure.
I don't have anything that you don't have access to. All of the parts manuals are on the Bobcat website:
http://landing.bobcat.com/parts/
Click on the parts catalog tab, and when the new window opens, pick your machine from the drop down menu.
Cheers - SR

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

I don't have anything that you don't have access to. All of the parts manuals are on the Bobcat website:
http://landing.bobcat.com/parts/
Click on the parts catalog tab, and when the new window opens, pick your machine from the drop down menu.
Cheers - SR
Ok, that is good to know. I'll be sure to check that out some time soon. It's another great resource to have.