no worky work!!! need help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

manuelk

hey all!
newbie here
I have an older 763 c series. I've had it for 9 years now and it's never failed me until last weekend.
the problem has actually occured months ago but i've sinced forgotten about it.
the problem is the Bobcat interlock has no iluminated leds after key on and start.
i start and stop and start and stop the engine several times and try to press the lock release. still no leds illuminated.

any gurus out there have words of wisdom as to where to start?

thanks in advance,

kenny
santa cruz mountains california

brdgbldr

hey all!
newbie here
I have an older 763 c series. I've had it for 9 years now and it's never failed me until last weekend.
the problem has actually occured months ago but i've sinced forgotten about it.
the problem is the Bobcat interlock has no iluminated leds after key on and start.
i start and stop and start and stop the engine several times and try to press the lock release. still no leds illuminated.

any gurus out there have words of wisdom as to where to start?

thanks in advance,

kenny
santa cruz mountains california
Start with the simple…check your fuses and relays.

OP
OP
M

manuelk

making a cup of coffeee now and bringing a bag of luck with me. like all of you, i need this thing to work!

thank you for the advise

kenny

OP
OP
M

manuelk

ok it works now.

i think the problem was the loose connection in the fuse holder. I twisted the fuse blade a little just so it would make better contact.

brdgbldr

ok it works now.

i think the problem was the loose connection in the fuse holder. I twisted the fuse blade a little just so it would make better contact.
Glad to hear you found it. Some electrical problems take forever to find and fix. Bad wires inside harnesses are a nightmare.