NICE 743 FOR SALE IN NC looks and runs like new

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Clubbs

I'm done with my home projects that require a bobcat so my 743 is up for sale. While I've had it I went through it entirely and fixed or replaced any thing that needed attention. I only used Bobcat parts from high pressure hoses to filters. I replaced all questionable hoses last week, had the curl cylinder rebuilt at my Bobcat dealer since it was weeping at the seal, While the cylinder was off I pulled the arm and cage and repainted the whole machine. It has a new seat too. Everything works, it needs nothing and is a tight machine. It has the aux hydraulics up front to. I guess most folsk don't put this much effort and money into a 743 but I'm an engineer and can't help to tinker on my machines. I never used this one to make money just do some landscaping around my house. I don't know the history of this machine prior to me, but it runs and opperates great. Everything I did was more or less maintenance and replacing parts that are prone to wear out, from what I can tell the machine has been well taken care of. Its located at my home in New Bern NC, delivery available within a 100 or so miles for fuel cost. Pics can be seen here: http://eastnc.craigslist.org/grd/3040284952.html Comes with a CD service manual. call, text, or e-mail for more info Thanks Dave