New owner

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tekim

Hey guys, Just got a used Bobcat 642B (bought it from a friend, price was right). My first one that I've owned, and I've got a couple of questions. I've tried searching on this and other websites, but haven't had much luck. Firstly, where is the serial number located on this machine? Secondy, where can I get a service / shop manual? Thanks, Mike :)

jeepcreepcj

The serial number tag is above the radiator, on the left side. It should be easy to spot when standing behind the machine. I got my manual on ebay. It is possible someone on here has a pdf manual but I couldn't find anything less than ebay. I didn't check with a bobcat dealer, as I heard manuals are quite expensive to buy new.

OP
OP
T

tekim

The serial number tag is above the radiator, on the left side. It should be easy to spot when standing behind the machine. I got my manual on ebay. It is possible someone on here has a pdf manual but I couldn't find anything less than ebay. I didn't check with a bobcat dealer, as I heard manuals are quite expensive to buy new.
Ahh, found it (I'm embaressed to say it was as plain as day when you start looking for it :p) Thanks for now, I'm sure I'll have more questions later :)

Latest posts