New Holland LS170 w/ 950 hrs for sale

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mountain Man

As I sit here in the hospital recovering from a heart attack, I realize it's time to close my business and sell my skid steer and attachments. I have a 2005 New Holland LS170 with regular flow hydraulics, bought new, with 950 hours driven only by me. Has after market McLaren rubber tracks, solid filled tires, 72" bucket, 66" grapple bucket, Bradco 609 backhoe (20 hrs, cost $10,500 new), forks, and 20-ton log splitter. Well maintained & regularly serviced. Replaced battery & seat belt, all else original & in great working condition. Always parked in garage or carport. Located in south New Jersey. $19,500. 609-463-0775

OP
OP
M

Mountain Man

SOLD SOLD SOLD The machine and all attachments have been sold as a full package. I have to admit I feel sad every time I glance toward my carport and there is no skid steer and equipment anymore. A part of me is missing.

Tazza

Staff member
SOLD SOLD SOLD The machine and all attachments have been sold as a full package. I have to admit I feel sad every time I glance toward my carport and there is no skid steer and equipment anymore. A part of me is missing.
Glad you found a new home for them, shame you are sad. Not sure I could sell all of my machines or attachments, I'd hate to have to do all my manual labor by hand :)

Latest posts