Need a wheel for a Bobcat 440B

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mac

e-mailed you a link to the san francisco bay craigs list for an add that has a set of tires and wheels like what you need. not sure where you are or if shipping would kill the deal but I thought it would be cheaper than the bobcat dealer. I think they get around $100 per wheel. When looking for goodies for your bobcat don't forget to search with 443, 453, and 463 in your title. Many parts are interchangeable (ie. tires & wheels) with your 440. you may suprised what you can learn just looking at the pictures of other machines that pop up in your search.

OP
OP
T

Thumper

e-mailed you a link to the san francisco bay craigs list for an add that has a set of tires and wheels like what you need. not sure where you are or if shipping would kill the deal but I thought it would be cheaper than the bobcat dealer. I think they get around $100 per wheel. When looking for goodies for your bobcat don't forget to search with 443, 453, and 463 in your title. Many parts are interchangeable (ie. tires & wheels) with your 440. you may suprised what you can learn just looking at the pictures of other machines that pop up in your search.
Thanks Mac I'm in Georgia but I'll e-mail him and see about shipping$$$. I knew about the 443 being the same but not the others so thanks for that also