Model 730

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

akmike

Hi,haven't seen much on this site on the 730 series,seems like more 610s when it comes to older models. Was wondering if anyone has a source for parts for 730's. I developed a leak in hydraulics ,after removing the seat and floor panel found that the pressure sensor in the square block above pump was leaking. It looks like two sensors in block,need the one on left side when looking at it from front of bobcat. Have a feeling there just going to scratch their heads when I go to dealer here in Anchorage with something this old. If anyone knows where I can get one or a part number where I could track one down that would be great . Thanks

flyerdan

I did a bit of research and it appears that the 730 series shares a lot of 700 series characteristics, so I'd assume that the senders should be the same. Probably on all non-BOSS machines as it's better for inventory to have commonality.
If it's similar to mine, the pressure sender will be above the filter, I think my temp sender is in the oil cooler. Here are the Bobcat part numbers for the items.
6519334 Transmission Pressure Sender
6515476 Transmission Temperature Sender
Plugging the pressure number into Google returned one item for sale in Latvia for $24, hopefully it's a common enough part that the local dealer has it, or can get it for far less. I think that I had the same sender leaking on mine, I took it off and carefully re-crimped it with some channel lock pliers, that seemed to cure it.