Mitey mac 8A lift arm rebuild kit

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Labradigger1

Anyone know the appropriate seal kit number for the factory lift arms? One of mine is barely leaking and I'd like to rebuild it. Thanks for any help.

walio123

According to my manual, there are two kits. It depends on the serial number of the machine. If your serial number is before 2257 order a seal kit 600468 .If your serial nuber is after 2256 order seal kit 602265.I'm not sure if this information is accurate, so I recommend you ask the dealer for this. if you've already dismounted the hydraulic cylinder and you have a good hydraulic shop around, you'll probably find everything you need in it.

OP
OP
L

Labradigger1

According to my manual, there are two kits. It depends on the serial number of the machine. If your serial number is before 2257 order a seal kit 600468 .If your serial nuber is after 2256 order seal kit 602265.I'm not sure if this information is accurate, so I recommend you ask the dealer for this. if you've already dismounted the hydraulic cylinder and you have a good hydraulic shop around, you'll probably find everything you need in it.
I haven't removed it yet. I'll have to check the serial number. Thank you.