LX 665 seems to bind up on the left side

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
N

NMartin

Im going to put some paint stripper on it tomorrow to see the oil level better. I lifted the seat and removed a 1 1/8" bolt at what I believe is the charge pump. There was a screen there in what resembled a long bolt with no threads. I cleaned the screen. It was full of what seemed more like 10w30 than 80/90 weight. Could I have over filled the reservoir to cause the problem? I know it was a little low because the aux connectors up front were leaking. I tightened them, but after some fluid loss. I really dont have the means to pay for a check at the local shop. Thanks to all of you for your help and patience, but please keep it coming. I obviously have a ways to go still.
Could somebody send me a pic of the filler bolts for the charge pump? I want to make sure I'm even looking in the right place.

jerry

Could somebody send me a pic of the filler bolts for the charge pump? I want to make sure I'm even looking in the right place.
look down below in this forum to a 665 thread started by smithdad, there is a link to the service manual there and pictures of the pump in it. What do you mean by filler bolts?