Lotsa work!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Iowa Dave

Hi. Been too busy to check on here for a bit. We can really tell that things are better here and the economy is picking back up. Last season we kept busy always, but sometimes were bidding for only 10 days or 2 weeks out. Right now I am bidding for August, and I never have a day without a couple inquiries for bids coming in. Last Thursday I had 8 calls and 2 website "contact us" inquiries. I think 10 requests for bids in one day is a record! Hard to help crews with "hard" stuff or just check on their progress when either measuring or back at office doing the bids. It has been several years since we were this busy. Can be more selective and key in on the more profitable stuff also. Glad I "kept the faith" and did some major upgrading when sellers were hungry--it is paying off now. BRING IT ON!

skidsteer.ca

Good to hear things are going well for you!
Good to hear, busy is alway good, pick and choose what you want. Busy here too, but just one project that has ballooned, with the skidsteers, but i need to get back to other contract work sometime soon...
Ken