John Deere CTL319D

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dsileo

Was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the new D series from John Deere. I am going to look at one tommorrow for around the farm useage. Can't even find a YOU TUBE video showing what the little Deere can do. Thanks in advance

Fishfiles

All I have to say about it is that it is a Deere not a " John " Deere , John Deere was taken over by foriegn investments and if you notice the John word disappeared ------------ if you really look at it , it is a copy of the New Holland design -------I was at Deere today trying to get parts for a JD 120 hoe , and from the parts availablillity and pricing alone I would never suggest anyone ever buy any kind of Deere ----------- look at the Takeuchi TLseries

OP
OP
D

dsileo

All I have to say about it is that it is a Deere not a " John " Deere , John Deere was taken over by foriegn investments and if you notice the John word disappeared ------------ if you really look at it , it is a copy of the New Holland design -------I was at Deere today trying to get parts for a JD 120 hoe , and from the parts availablillity and pricing alone I would never suggest anyone ever buy any kind of Deere ----------- look at the Takeuchi TLseries
WOW fishfiles thats a really poor endorsement for DEERE...I really the TAK machine. I agree TL seriers machinme look like the ticket.

Fishfiles

WOW fishfiles thats a really poor endorsement for DEERE...I really the TAK machine. I agree TL seriers machinme look like the ticket.
for the last 35 plus years I have worked on heavy equipment of all types , and Deere is on the very bottom on my list if I were to spend my money on a machine ------------one thing that really gets me with Deere parts is the term "no longer available " , I hear that alot on machines that are only 4-5 years old , I always thought that manufacturers had to supply parts for 10 years , not Deere ------------- you are right , I have nothing good to say about Deere

OP
OP
D

dsileo

for the last 35 plus years I have worked on heavy equipment of all types , and Deere is on the very bottom on my list if I were to spend my money on a machine ------------one thing that really gets me with Deere parts is the term "no longer available " , I hear that alot on machines that are only 4-5 years old , I always thought that manufacturers had to supply parts for 10 years , not Deere ------------- you are right , I have nothing good to say about Deere
I purchased the little 319D. Brand New. Zero hours. What a fantastic machine. I got the high end model with all of the goodies. Plenty of power, smooth operation, comfortable, Extremely well layout operator cab. Controls are crisp and sharp. Dual mode operation is a nice option along with all of the other features of "D" model. Really nice visability. Very pleased with my new John Deere CTL.......I put 23 hours on it in 3 days. I have never got out of a skid steer feeling as good as I did in the 319D. All the others i have owned beat the living crap out of me by the end of the day......CTL's give smooth operation with none of that jerky movements like in a wheeled machine. Couldn't be happier with my choice in the Deere CTL.

cambo77

I purchased the little 319D. Brand New. Zero hours. What a fantastic machine. I got the high end model with all of the goodies. Plenty of power, smooth operation, comfortable, Extremely well layout operator cab. Controls are crisp and sharp. Dual mode operation is a nice option along with all of the other features of "D" model. Really nice visability. Very pleased with my new John Deere CTL.......I put 23 hours on it in 3 days. I have never got out of a skid steer feeling as good as I did in the 319D. All the others i have owned beat the living crap out of me by the end of the day......CTL's give smooth operation with none of that jerky movements like in a wheeled machine. Couldn't be happier with my choice in the Deere CTL.
dsileo, keep the updates coming. I have just seen that little number in Australia for the first time and are keen on your continued thoughts. I have been looking at Bobcat T190/ T630 and Cat 259 also. Definately the most spacious/ comfortable cab I have been in. Keen to see how it fairs in the real world. cheers