How many lbs can a 763 handle

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

chuckinnc

I have a 1999 - 763 Bobcat, Im planning on hooking up a Arps backhoe to it. The old Arps is small but very well made (heavy) 1500lbs. I read this is the max working weight for a 763, so if this is so I may just make a plate and mount only the bucket & boom ?

thetool

I don't think that's too heavy-it's not like your'e going to be swinging it around and raising it up in the air. If it's a 3pt mount setup fabbing up mounts will be a project.
They have attachments that are only half of a backhoe.

skidsteer.ca

I don't think that's too heavy-it's not like your'e going to be swinging it around and raising it up in the air. If it's a 3pt mount setup fabbing up mounts will be a project.
They have attachments that are only half of a backhoe.
It will handle a 1500 lb hoes ok if it has outriggers. Fab the mount up as close to the machine as possible. You will need some means of steadying the bucket tilt cylinders on the loader as the geometry is at a poor angle when the quick attach is verticle and the hoe will have enough power to shake things around pretty good
The 709 bobcat hoe that matches that machine has a 9' dig depth and weights @ 1500 lbs
Ken