Greetings from Canada

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

banzo

Hi all, new to the skid steer community. My dad recently acquired a used Bobcat 773F to start my snow clearing operation, and he's getting it work ready for me. As a newcomer, I'm hoping you guys can get me going with the right necessities. Any tips for the first timers? I'm told a Service Repair Manual is a good thing to have, where's the best place to pick one up?

skidsteer.ca

Welcome to the forum from northern Ontario. Lots of good info here. You may want to read up on cold weather operation.
There are some pdf manuals floating around on the web or the dealers can supply a paper one for @ $70
Ken

OP
OP
banzo

banzo

Welcome to the forum from northern Ontario. Lots of good info here. You may want to read up on cold weather operation.
There are some pdf manuals floating around on the web or the dealers can supply a paper one for @ $70
Ken
I found some of those PDF manuals online, but I wonder if they are all the same, or if they are 3rd party variants?

OP
OP
banzo

banzo

Ken
Winterpeg here. I called my bobcat dealer, he quoted my manual for $152 + tax. I hope I can find better than that.

coreya3212

Okie dokie.
I have said it before and will again. I paid 90 bucks for a "Manual" from the dealer. It was a photocopy, black and white and it was a "operators" or Owners manual, and it is completely USELESS!!!. Make sure you get a "Service" manual. I ordered mine from cramies manuals online, I think it was 130 shipped to Calgary and it contains everything in the Owners manual plus all the stuff you really need to know.

Venom

I have said it before and will again. I paid 90 bucks for a "Manual" from the dealer. It was a photocopy, black and white and it was a "operators" or Owners manual, and it is completely USELESS!!!. Make sure you get a "Service" manual. I ordered mine from cramies manuals online, I think it was 130 shipped to Calgary and it contains everything in the Owners manual plus all the stuff you really need to know.
Try E-bay. I found the owner and service manuals for my 843 for ~ $75 shipped.