Gehl 3000 Pump drive to PTO coupler

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

XSleeper

So old Gehl parts are non existent. I'm trying to find a new rubber coupling insert, but don't know what size the existing one is. The closest thing I can find is a Lovejoy L225... like this one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/LOVEJOY-INC-L-225-RUBBER-SPIDER-COUPLING-INSERT/193657565402?epid=1401710390&hash=item2d16e3f0da:g:UOwAAOSwFQhfWwRZ But I am unsure if this is the right one.. or if it would even fit. Would anyone have a cross reference guide or maybe have had to replace one of these before and would happen to know? My coupler jaw gear is only about 4 1/2 across and from what I can find, the L225 is 5" across.

flyerdan

With a little bit of digging, it looks like you might need the L190 spider
If the dimensions match what you have, you should be able to search using their item number for a source.

OP
OP
X

XSleeper

With a little bit of digging, it looks like you might need the L190 spider
If the dimensions match what you have, you should be able to search using their item number for a source.
Thats helpful, thanks. I've already got a L225 coming in the mail, its slightly larger... I guess I will know in a few days if its wrong or not. Could very well be a L190... the existing one I have is kind of in-between the measurements of those two.

OP
OP
X

XSleeper

Thats helpful, thanks. I've already got a L225 coming in the mail, its slightly larger... I guess I will know in a few days if its wrong or not. Could very well be a L190... the existing one I have is kind of in-between the measurements of those two.
As it turned out, the L225 fit just fine.