gehl 2600

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

stevestud99

hi i have one of these older gehls also that i am currently working on it broke down on me in the winter time 2 years ago so i bought something newer making payments but needed something since i live in the country anyway couldnt believe just the drive belt for this is around$ 80.00 wow what a joke i have spent a lot of money on this skidloader in the past rebuilt motor 1300.00 rebuilt drive motor almost 3000.00 had to have these thing hired out so that really cost me . well just venting and here i go again fixing it up spending money on it again although i must say when its working i love having it around so much better on my back then not having it . ill keep you posted on how my repair is going had to take left hand drive transmission out wow is that heavy not much room to work on these things .my first time posting on here just found this site would like to here from other gehl 2600 and 2500 owners out there wonder how many of these are still alive today and running .see ya steve

what have i done

wow $80 for the drive belt. I didnt like hearing that. Mine is squeeling. Hopefully i can adjust and get by for awhile. I wonder if it can be found aftermarket???

Gehl-2500

wow $80 for the drive belt. I didnt like hearing that. Mine is squeeling. Hopefully i can adjust and get by for awhile. I wonder if it can be found aftermarket???
I have a 2500 and just bought a belt for it. I took the old one to an Industrial supply company near me and they found me the same belt for $46. I bet if you call around you will find one cheaper. Mike

I have 2600 series I like to sale. I have 4200 into mine asking 5000 for it. I think there easy to work on just finding some parts are hard. I also have a 2500 no motor that I like to move for part or as whole. see it on CL wausau, wi. Did not replace that drive belt yet.

Crf325

I have 2600 series I like to sale. I have 4200 into mine asking 5000 for it. I think there easy to work on just finding some parts are hard. I also have a 2500 no motor that I like to move for part or as whole. see it on CL wausau, wi. Did not replace that drive belt yet.
I have a 2600 and like it. Only problem is when it is started it moves either forward or reverse. Depending where lever is closest I guess. I would love to know how or what it would take to fix that issue .