Factory Cab heater

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Im looking for a factory cab heater out of a 763 1998 model or similar. I know there are aftermarket ones out there, just that I would like to have a "factory look". My skid loader has a full glass cab enclosure but no heater. I need any or all parts to install it. If someone out there has a heater in theres that they would like to part with, I would be interested in it for the right price.

skidsteer.ca

http://www.skidsteerstuff.com/skidsteer_cab_heater.htm
Here is a new one $252
Ken
$(KGrHqR,!l!E2ER!OjccBNsHURW0q!~~_3.JPG

Here is a F series cab with the heater that draws some outside air through the left side of the cab.
You can see the filter behind the lift cylinder(bottom left of pic 2) where the aire intake is.
$(KGrHqZ,!iwE2Kd1dhqtBNsHT-j,zw~~_3.JPG

OP
OP
C
Here is a F series cab with the heater that draws some outside air through the left side of the cab.
You can see the filter behind the lift cylinder(bottom left of pic 2) where the aire intake is.
skidsteer.ca, how would this set up work with the heater that showed me in the link? As far as I can tell the one in the link is just a heater core with a blower motor, do they offer the ducts for under the seat and the holes in the housing for the ducts as well or is this something that I would have to fabricate myself? I haven't gone to the dealer to see if they have a reasonably priced heater kit for my unit yet...but knowing bobcat im sure its expensive. Thats why I was looking to see if someone has a full heater kit that they want to get rid of. I would like to buy all the pieces to make it look exactly like it originally came from the factory that way. But I don't want to get a ton of money into it doing it!

skidsteer.ca

skidsteer.ca, how would this set up work with the heater that showed me in the link? As far as I can tell the one in the link is just a heater core with a blower motor, do they offer the ducts for under the seat and the holes in the housing for the ducts as well or is this something that I would have to fabricate myself? I haven't gone to the dealer to see if they have a reasonably priced heater kit for my unit yet...but knowing bobcat im sure its expensive. Thats why I was looking to see if someone has a full heater kit that they want to get rid of. I would like to buy all the pieces to make it look exactly like it originally came from the factory that way. But I don't want to get a ton of money into it doing it!
The one in the link would be the earlier version of this heater without the ducts under the seat and it did not draw air from the outside through a filter either. I believe your machine should be equiped as the pictures shows, but finding those parts used may be a challenge.
However many of these machines have a door lost or wrecked as they get old and the heater is no longer in use. The problem is the door is easy to remove and sell, the heater not so much, so most people would be less inclined to remove theirs and sell it.
I'd get the parts break down from a dealer and see what you need and what a kit would be if you can still get it. The heater in the link I welded 2 pipes on the bottom and installed my own ducts. Also with the factory set up on the 93 the heater only ran the fan on low speed. I found the high speed wire and hooked it up to get more air flow from the fan. Looks like in the F series version they added a multi speed fan switch.
Ken

Latest posts