Direction for 4 in 1 bucket hydraulics?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dabe

I purchased a well used 4 in 1 bucket with no hydraulic lines on it. Aux on my skid steer is the right lever side to side. I have never used the aux lines so I don't know which way the lines should be hooked up.

What is the "standard" direction for moving the lever to open the bucket? I will learn which ever way I hook it up but it would be best to learn the most common direction.

Thanks!
David

brdgbldr

I purchased a well used 4 in 1 bucket with no hydraulic lines on it. Aux on my skid steer is the right lever side to side. I have never used the aux lines so I don't know which way the lines should be hooked up.

What is the "standard" direction for moving the lever to open the bucket? I will learn which ever way I hook it up but it would be best to learn the most common direction.

Thanks!
David
There isn't really a "standard" for which way to hook up a simple attachment like a 4 in 1. A lot of operators will switch the couplings around to make the bucket open and close to there liking.

On my 4 in 1, I have it set up to when I pull the lever to the left it closes.

Just hook it up and see how you like it. If you don't like it that way just swap the couplings.

Latest posts