Decals for an M-700

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Novasmithjohn

Does anyone that has an M-700 that has a readable service schedule decal that is mounted in the engine compartment on the top right side that I could get a photo off?

flyerdan

It's highly unlikely that you'll find anyone with one intact and legible (mine included).
Ebay has had complete decal sets on offer before, perhaps you could find a picture of one online through one of the vendors.

OP
OP
N

Novasmithjohn

It's highly unlikely that you'll find anyone with one intact and legible (mine included).
Ebay has had complete decal sets on offer before, perhaps you could find a picture of one online through one of the vendors.
Thanks. I'm still looking. I think that there is a service schedule in the operators manual. But I can't even find one of them

flyerdan

Thanks. I'm still looking. I think that there is a service schedule in the operators manual. But I can't even find one of them
There is a service schedule in the service manual; if there isn't one for the 700 in the manual thread, check with the facebook Melroe group, I've seen one in their files there.
I have both the parts and service books, if all else fails email me and I can send a link. Depending on the day, they are "too big to send as an attachment" with win 10 mail, so they'll be on a hosting site.

rodbuilder

Why" Change the oil and filter every 50 hours and change the hydraulic fluid every 200 hours and it will be good! You might not have to change the fluid but at least feel sorry for it and change the filter!! Ya might also see if a grease gun fits in your hand once in a while too!!!