CT322 puked all of its hydro fluid

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mtnride

My machine just puked all of its fluid. I raised the ROPS and saw wet mud so i started disassembling and mud removal. After removing many panels and 2" of dirt, I cleaned next to the lift/tilt valve body and fluid poured out from beneath the body. I started the machine and cycled all hydraulics but didn't see any fluid flow out. After 2 hours of ciphering and line and parts removal I had the valve pulled but didn't see anywhere it could be leaking underneath the valve. I guess i'll put it back in after I thoroughly clean the compartment and watch and wait, unless you guys have a better idea. Can the dealership bench test the valve? I hope I didn't waste bunch of time. I couldn't tell where the leak was because of all the dirt.

Tazza

Staff member
Never worked on one of these, but it could be an O ring sealing the spool, even a split O ring on one of the fittings on the control block.
Not sure if the dealer would have something to pressure test it, a hydraulic shop should though.

SkidsDeereMech

Never worked on one of these, but it could be an O ring sealing the spool, even a split O ring on one of the fittings on the control block.
Not sure if the dealer would have something to pressure test it, a hydraulic shop should though.
We clean then out dry them with compressed air and run them. Check for leaks. I know it's primitive but it really is the best. Check you hyd oil level before starting this process.