Control box issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bearscratch

Hi, I posted this already in the new holland section, but figured I'd put it here too since this machine is pretty much identical and uses the same control box as some of the older John Deeres. Just thinking maybe someone that only watches the Deere section might be able to help. Started to get a little use out of my L555 that I just finished sticking a new motor in, and now I'm coming across an electrical gremlin. I'm beginning to assume my control box is shot, but I really don't feel like sticking another $650 into this machine to find out. The seat belt light seems to work just fine, but after running the machine for about 10 minutes it just decides to lock me out of the hydraulics. At that point if you shut it down, it will not even let me start it with the service switch on. Let it sit for 15 minutes or so and it will work again, but repeat the process after running for 10 minutes or so. Any pointers or advice, or a way to jump around that entire control box would be appreciated. Keith