Clarke Bobcat 730

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

timsbronco2

I have a bobcat 730 and when it's running at a idle the hydraulics sound like there under a load and the lift cylinders will creep up, where should I start? Also when starting the skidsteer you can tell the hydraulics are under a load because it bogs the starter down.

foton

look at the linkages on the bucket lift they are not in a neutral position maybe binding because of wear or dry joints , lube them up and see what happens.

OP
OP
T

timsbronco2

I found the issue, the aux was engaged. I didn't known how it worked and was reading a different post with a different issue, and someone recommended making sure it was disengage. Thanks for the help

brdgbldr

I found the issue, the aux was engaged. I didn't known how it worked and was reading a different post with a different issue, and someone recommended making sure it was disengage. Thanks for the help
Yeah, that damn auxiliary catches me off guard. I always forget that detent when the lever is pushed all the way to the right. This always happens to me when I am plowing snow with a blade and I get too aggressive with the lever. It freaks me out for a minute because all the functions start to act up and the first thing I think is that something broke. Then I remember, and all is good with the world again.

Latest posts