Case 1816C How to adjust Creep?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

wmgeorge

My left side drive creeps and if I pull the left side lever back just a bit it stops. Yes, I know you need to make an adjustment, but where? And what? Assuming the linkage under the seat connected to the pump but if someone else has done, please give me a hint or two. Thank You.

gway17

Did you ever get a response to this creep issue? Mine creeps as well. I don't know if it's the left side going forward or the right side going back. I recently purchased an 1835 with the same creep issue and would like to know the easiest method to correct it. I have the operator and parts manuals, but they don't address this problem.

antfarmer2

Did you ever get a response to this creep issue? Mine creeps as well. I don't know if it's the left side going forward or the right side going back. I recently purchased an 1835 with the same creep issue and would like to know the easiest method to correct it. I have the operator and parts manuals, but they don't address this problem.
Get all wheels off the ground and blocked up good much easyer and safer to ajust out the creep

antfarmer2

Thank you antfarmer2. Do you know if it's as simple as linkage adjusting at that point?
I can't see it from here but most of mine was ajustment but did replace a few worn parts just get in there and start wiggleing things around you will figure it out mine was very picky very small ajustments

gway17

I can't see it from here but most of mine was ajustment but did replace a few worn parts just get in there and start wiggleing things around you will figure it out mine was very picky very small ajustments
Sounds good, Thanks. I'm after it............

Honky Lips

Sounds good, Thanks. I'm after it............
there is a threaded adjustment in between the bolt that attaches to the pump rod and the linkage to the control arm. you need to loosen both jam nuts and i believe make the rod longer. do a small ajustment one way, and then go from there. hopefully my sad description helps.