Bobcat T-650 (Roller Suspension)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

J.T.

I had a question for anyone operating a Bobcat machine like mine or close to that has the Roller Suspension option. I was wondering if anyone had qualms about cutting grade or just grading period that has noticed that this affects work?

ronniebrugh

We have a T770 with roller suspension. I am still getting used to it, I like it so far, I have noticed I have to be a lot smoother and use a little more finesse on the controls...

OP
OP
J

J.T.

We have a T770 with roller suspension. I am still getting used to it, I like it so far, I have noticed I have to be a lot smoother and use a little more finesse on the controls...
Thanks for the reply. I feel the same way you do about it. Other than the actuator switch going out @ 30 hrs. it's been a good reliable machine. I bought a slope meter for it and had a mount made but there was just too much plastic in the cab and where I wanted to mount it the windshield wiper housing was too low. I have a friend that has a Cat 299 CTL he likes the slope meter.

ronniebrugh

Thanks for the reply. I feel the same way you do about it. Other than the actuator switch going out @ 30 hrs. it's been a good reliable machine. I bought a slope meter for it and had a mount made but there was just too much plastic in the cab and where I wanted to mount it the windshield wiper housing was too low. I have a friend that has a Cat 299 CTL he likes the slope meter.
I have mixed feelings about the cat... it seems a little top heavy and I think the Bobcat has better visibility... the cat has more speed and control adjustments but more things to go wrong and more to learn... I prefer simple lol...

Latest posts