AM/FM radio signal problems, Bobcat T66

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Blue-Rider

I recently purchased a 2023 Bobcat T66 and noticed the radio reception is awful, almost like it isn't connected to the antenna on the outside of machine. This machine has the 7" deluxe touch screen that was installed at the factory. I am the second owner so not sure if this has been an issue from Day 1. I only get a couple of radio stations and even those don't come in super clear. My DeWalt jobsite radio or other radios with antennas come in better. All tractor radios come in better. And thid issue is during the day with the LED lights off. So its not an interference problem that sometimes happens with LED lights. Appreciate any ideas or guesses or if others have experienced the same thing with their machines!

Yep it's broke

I recently purchased a 2023 Bobcat T66 and noticed the radio reception is awful, almost like it isn't connected to the antenna on the outside of machine. This machine has the 7" deluxe touch screen that was installed at the factory. I am the second owner so not sure if this has been an issue from Day 1. I only get a couple of radio stations and even those don't come in super clear. My DeWalt jobsite radio or other radios with antennas come in better. All tractor radios come in better. And thid issue is during the day with the LED lights off. So its not an interference problem that sometimes happens with LED lights. Appreciate any ideas or guesses or if others have experienced the same thing with their machines!
2022 T66 and 2023 T76 both new both deluxe monitor radio part of, same issue. Was told just the way it is. I might try putting an in-line signal booster. Also notice if phone is charging it is worse, I can only hear 1/3 of the news instead of 1/2.

Last edited: