Bobcat Fuel Shut off Solenoid

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OldMachinist

I'd start with checking the relays that power the solenoid. The hydraulic sensors should be for engine shutdown to try and prevent damage.
The wiring diagram for the early 864 has wire colors. For the later machines the wire numbers are printed on the wires and at the top of the diagrams there's a guide to the colors based on the numbers like this.
 photo 864_wire_colors_zps26d75c09.jpg

Vintagecarlover

Basically, you pull the solonoid out with the two bolts that hold it in, then reconnect the wiring, then cycle the ignition key to see if the plunger is going in and out. If it is, the solonoid is fine. The more technical way of checking it is per the manual with the ohm meter.

Download the 863 service manual here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=31fe914bdce0f59019747bd91027d4ddf46528a8107c8e29 (same engine ) and follow the instuctions.
Ken
Ken I'd also like downloading a manual for 863 turbo manual. Mine has duetz desiel engine but your shared file didn't have any contents. I may not be smart enough to figure it out . Any help appreciated. Regards, mark