Bobcat 843

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ryaba

antfarmer2

Check Loader Parts Source they ship world wide.
http://www.loaderpartssource.com/
About $100.00 U.S. before shipping make sure to use blue locktight and becareful four of the bolts they sent me were too long and would put it in a bind

antfarmer2

thanks! But loaderpartssource.com no answer(((
They are in a differant time zone but you can order online anytime but I just looked at your pics they will only have the ujoints the other parts you will have to get from bobcat VERY high dollar or find used hard to do best bet is to make them if you can

antfarmer2

They are in a differant time zone but you can order online anytime but I just looked at your pics they will only have the ujoints the other parts you will have to get from bobcat VERY high dollar or find used hard to do best bet is to make them if you can
Ok I see now you fixed it and just need ujoints I looked for them and did not see them for the 843 I will try to call them for you and try to get the part number so you can order online I know how hard it can be to get a call so far away

antfarmer2

Ok I see now you fixed it and just need ujoints I looked for them and did not see them for the 843 I will try to call them for you and try to get the part number so you can order online I know how hard it can be to get a call so far away
Ok did some home work for you try www.drivetrainamerica.com you will need to order two parts neapco 1-2186 $50.01 and neapco 1-2185 $42.47 they have contact info for email and phone I belive my info is good but make sure

OldMachinist

Ok did some home work for you try www.drivetrainamerica.com you will need to order two parts neapco 1-2186 $50.01 and neapco 1-2185 $42.47 they have contact info for email and phone I belive my info is good but make sure
Better double check the sizes on those part numbers from Drive Train America. Another member tried to use them on his 843 and said they are too small. The 843 u-joints are bigger than the 743.
Near the bottom of page 3 of posts on this thread http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=63138

antfarmer2

Better double check the sizes on those part numbers from Drive Train America. Another member tried to use them on his 843 and said they are too small. The 843 u-joints are bigger than the 743.
Near the bottom of page 3 of posts on this thread http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=63138
Thanks OM looks like you saved him I will se if I can get someone on the phone for him

antfarmer2

Thanks OM looks like you saved him I will se if I can get someone on the phone for him
Ok Yuriy I talked to Lori at loaderpartsource and that is how I got what we think is your name she does not have the part and the other number I gave you will not work either but Lori gave me a number for a place called Wengers and they have what you need for $115.00 + shipping the part number is 6599451 the phone number is 800-451-5240 the guys name is Brad and his email address is [email protected] he is waiting to hear from you have a great day

antfarmer2

Ok Yuriy I talked to Lori at loaderpartsource and that is how I got what we think is your name she does not have the part and the other number I gave you will not work either but Lori gave me a number for a place called Wengers and they have what you need for $115.00 + shipping the part number is 6599451 the phone number is 800-451-5240 the guys name is Brad and his email address is [email protected] he is waiting to hear from you have a great day
Also Lori said you did not answer some emails might want to check your spam folder

OP
OP
R

Ryaba

Good to hear let me know if you need any more help can't do much but poke at the puter recovering from surgery and taking care of my wife
no one responds. Maybe mail not working. I found u-joint - Neapco 3-3158. I need 2 pieces. Anyone can help with delivery?