BOBCAT # 763 Rear Door Counter-Weights

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mmsllc

I have (3) separate counter weights that mount onto the rear engine door. Please let me know if you are in need of one, two, or three. Thanks.

tacboss

Do you have a price in mind for them? Does the extra weight have any affect on the door hinges?

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

Do you have a price in mind for them? Does the extra weight have any affect on the door hinges?
I didn't really have a target price in mind. As long as it is helpful for you to have them & not insulting to me (price-wise), I would probably take an offer on them. As far as I know, most BOBCATS come with these plates able to mount into stock drilled holes in the rear doors. I think the hinges are do ok as long as the door is able to latch closed while in operation. I also have the axle counter-weights, too. They mount on the axle, like a typical 2-piece exhaust clamp, just heavier duty.

830Scott

I didn't really have a target price in mind. As long as it is helpful for you to have them & not insulting to me (price-wise), I would probably take an offer on them. As far as I know, most BOBCATS come with these plates able to mount into stock drilled holes in the rear doors. I think the hinges are do ok as long as the door is able to latch closed while in operation. I also have the axle counter-weights, too. They mount on the axle, like a typical 2-piece exhaust clamp, just heavier duty.
How much do these things weigh...the door mounted and the axle mounted weights? Where are they located, and are you willing to ship them?

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

How much do these things weigh...the door mounted and the axle mounted weights? Where are they located, and are you willing to ship them?
The door mounted weights weigh around 20 to 30 pounds each. The clamp on axle kind weigh in around 60 to 80. I am not 100% sure on those figures, but that is what I remember them weighing when we took them off. They are located in Virginia & yes I will ship them, but damn they are heavy!

830Scott

The door mounted weights weigh around 20 to 30 pounds each. The clamp on axle kind weigh in around 60 to 80. I am not 100% sure on those figures, but that is what I remember them weighing when we took them off. They are located in Virginia & yes I will ship them, but damn they are heavy!
Well, it has been a year!...let me know if you still have them please. My neighbor has a 763, it could use some counter weight. You said you have 3 of the door mounted weights, can they all be installed on the same machine (i'm un familiar with this set up). Am I correct to assume the axle weights are a set for the rear axle only?