bobcat 753 control valve

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OldMachinist

Ok I did some playing around when I got home when it's hocked directly to 12v everything works fine any ideas what's causing it relay?
Since it works when hooked to a power source the coil is good so you're going to have to trace the wires back to the BICS box looking for a break or corroded connection. Without for sure knowing the serial number I'll take a guess that it's dark green wire from the hydraulic lock solenoid.
 photo BICS_wiring_zpsf73b2694.jpg

OP
OP
B

bob99cat

Since it works when hooked to a power source the coil is good so you're going to have to trace the wires back to the BICS box looking for a break or corroded connection. Without for sure knowing the serial number I'll take a guess that it's dark green wire from the hydraulic lock solenoid.
Yes your correct once again it's dark green I started tracing tonight but didn't find anything wrong yet

OldMachinist

Yes your correct once again it's dark green I started tracing tonight but didn't find anything wrong yet
Try running a temporary wire in place of the dark green wire. If everything works that way, just make it permanent.

mmsllc

I thought it stood for "Rotten SOB who put a computer on a skid loader"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"RODBUILDER": You are funny. It is strange that a fairly simple machine needs a computer, but it is always about SAFETY! It can be a pain in the @ss, but rewiring a machine to obsolete these parts would also prove to be extensive, too. "What can you do?"

7LBSSMALLIE

"RODBUILDER": You are funny. It is strange that a fairly simple machine needs a computer, but it is always about SAFETY! It can be a pain in the @ss, but rewiring a machine to obsolete these parts would also prove to be extensive, too. "What can you do?"
once again lets regress prior to readinining 40 posts. asin 753. lics bics or boss somenone with some tech savvy should make a post. the info. LICS= loader interlock control system. bics= bobcat interlock control sys BOSS= sorry cant think ofnomenclature. ( led panel uppr right that can no longer be read due to degradation of plasticts that failed under heat.) any way probally shount be postining anyway. but there it is lics bics and boss. computers control valves and solenoids. (question? did we make it better by goining forward. hell yea. is there still a place for 44ob hell yea there is