Bobcat 732 project

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Well as some of you know I was looking to replace the 1.6 ford in my 732 ....I ended up just shelling out the cash for a complete rebuild .....she ours like a kitten but it took tweaking from me to make her. No I've stumbled on another issue ....lift and tilt work fine but the drive chain wont engage ....I've had to rewire the thing so I'm thinking I missed a tilt sensor or seat sensor ....does this old dog even have those? there's a box located on top of the pump with the fill line from the hydraulic fluid reservoir leading in ....there's a line leading out from the front with what looks like a vacuum valve on the right and an electronic component on the left ...I cant find a schematic on this unit or Id have more info ...but I'm wondering if this is a safety drive switch ...and if so ....can I even find one anymore many thanks in advance

OP
OP
C
i just finished rebuilding the pump on 731 and there is no electronics on the drive system.
Thank you for the confirmation on that ....it seems I'm looking at the pressure and temp sensors for the hydraulics. Made a million calls .....got her tore back down and trying to figure it out here It had a fluid leak where the step son didn't tighten the fitting on the bottom of the reservoir so I had to take it apart anyway ....wondering if I just needed to let it run a bit ....low fluid is a possibility because I lost much more than I thought from the leak ....anymore input? I cant figure out why no movement but lift ....puzzeled here

polarisguy

Thank you for the confirmation on that ....it seems I'm looking at the pressure and temp sensors for the hydraulics. Made a million calls .....got her tore back down and trying to figure it out here It had a fluid leak where the step son didn't tighten the fitting on the bottom of the reservoir so I had to take it apart anyway ....wondering if I just needed to let it run a bit ....low fluid is a possibility because I lost much more than I thought from the leak ....anymore input? I cant figure out why no movement but lift ....puzzeled here
Just a shot but the brake is off right. dose it try to do any thing.

Mikefromcny

you know something odd ....it rolls a little too freely ....my 753 was a bear to push around but not this bugger
How long has it been since it ran? If its been many months or years, air could have got in the system, which would also let it free wheel. I changed the hydrostatic filter on my exmark mower a few weeks ago and it was dead for a few minutes while it worked the air out. You may try putting it up on jackstands to help it work the air out more easily.