BobCat 642b

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GreenwoodCreations

my question is if the unit does not have an auxillary valve,but does have the plate to mount the forward couplers, does the valve body have the third valve plugged off, and does the right hand control stick have the parts to activate it or do i have to find a unit to get it all off of? thanks

walio123

There is probably no section of the valve and the linkage to it. Rise the cab and check, it's pretty clear if there are three sections or 2 and whether the plunger in the third section is attached for something and moves when lever is activated :)

Tazza

Staff member
There is probably no section of the valve and the linkage to it. Rise the cab and check, it's pretty clear if there are three sections or 2 and whether the plunger in the third section is attached for something and moves when lever is activated :)
Pretty sure your machine will have a 3 segment spool valve, but no plumbing to the lift arms, as stated, lift the cab and haeve a look.
You may be lucky and have the linkages in place already, but no hydraulic lines.

OP
OP
G

GreenwoodCreations

Pretty sure your machine will have a 3 segment spool valve, but no plumbing to the lift arms, as stated, lift the cab and haeve a look.
You may be lucky and have the linkages in place already, but no hydraulic lines.
thanks for all the reply's guys. i failed to turn on the email notice and have been busy with my dieing mother and finally have her funeral done and had time to come and look again. appreciate the info, i will pull the cab and plate tomorrow and see what i can find.

adsmith72

thanks for all the reply's guys. i failed to turn on the email notice and have been busy with my dieing mother and finally have her funeral done and had time to come and look again. appreciate the info, i will pull the cab and plate tomorrow and see what i can find.
You will want to make sure the steering arm for activating the aux hyd is firm side to side if you hook these up..It probably has a bolt in it now. You will need to remove the bolt to get the function to work. It is a pain in the butt if you are constantly engaging the aux hyd while driving the machine..The machine will bog down. There is a place for a pin in the steering arm that will lock the side to side motion. I recommend put this pin in.. It can be a pain, but having the handle move back and forth is also a pain. You should be able to find the hard lines used "Wengers " has a lot. Check the caps on the back of the Spool Valve. They crack and break a lot. The have an improved version.

Latest posts