Bobcat 371

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

badm371

I do thank everyone on this site I was able to pick little bits of information on my machine to make the tear down easer that is why I joined hoping I could offer a little help to someone who needs it I have a friend who is master tec over 25 years
he just stopped by to make sure I did not knock myself out on the bucket lol witch I did I seen the light I have not been hit that hard in awhile

badm371

he just stopped by to make sure I did not knock myself out on the bucket lol witch I did I seen the light I have not been hit that hard in awhile
mine is chain driven and a belt it has two speed but I have to move the belt to put in hold on to my butt mode

badm371

mine is chain driven and a belt it has two speed but I have to move the belt to put in hold on to my butt mode
the 743 is a nice machine I was looking to buy one but somehow I wanted the little 310 it would be great for back yards ect but found the m371 and 4 inches larger and the guy selling promised it was a good little machine I have no complaints

antfarmer2

the 743 is a nice machine I was looking to buy one but somehow I wanted the little 310 it would be great for back yards ect but found the m371 and 4 inches larger and the guy selling promised it was a good little machine I have no complaints
I love mine I was going to rent one to do a little work my wife told me just to buy one I told her to much to buy one she found this one for $2,400 and gave her blessing put about a thousand in it and will out last me

badm371

I love mine I was going to rent one to do a little work my wife told me just to buy one I told her to much to buy one she found this one for $2,400 and gave her blessing put about a thousand in it and will out last me
I seen one on cregslist in florida I am drooling the add says 2500 a 2002 I could not be leave it you could eat off the motor and new filters on it the numbers marked on the bottom of them look new any ways I used to rent the 763 not to big not to small my lil 371 was all rusty when I got it from the horse poo but it is a little worker I should not complain it cleaned up real nice and first time in two years I put any money in it the guy I bought it from put a 18 hp brigs in it with the electric throttle just hit the switch and go I found clutches at a very good price at Terras parts in ky I thought I would drop their name they did me right thank you terra,s parts llc

badm371

I seen one on cregslist in florida I am drooling the add says 2500 a 2002 I could not be leave it you could eat off the motor and new filters on it the numbers marked on the bottom of them look new any ways I used to rent the 763 not to big not to small my lil 371 was all rusty when I got it from the horse poo but it is a little worker I should not complain it cleaned up real nice and first time in two years I put any money in it the guy I bought it from put a 18 hp brigs in it with the electric throttle just hit the switch and go I found clutches at a very good price at Terras parts in ky I thought I would drop their name they did me right thank you terra,s parts llc
I got confused with the numbers the 743 I rented ,anyways I do not know how the numbers go but for me a smaller machine is good I can get in the back yard and it does not scare the crap out of the home owner ,some like diesel some like gas

badm371

I got confused with the numbers the 743 I rented ,anyways I do not know how the numbers go but for me a smaller machine is good I can get in the back yard and it does not scare the crap out of the home owner ,some like diesel some like gas
has anyone done the wheel bearing on the m371 or 310 I was wounding on where was best place and price for them mine leak a little but no wobble nice and tight my friend says control leakage lol I guess the seals go bad after 30 years or so , so I should not try to talk myself out of at least lookin at the rear ones thanks

antfarmer2

has anyone done the wheel bearing on the m371 or 310 I was wounding on where was best place and price for them mine leak a little but no wobble nice and tight my friend says control leakage lol I guess the seals go bad after 30 years or so , so I should not try to talk myself out of at least lookin at the rear ones thanks
Try loaderpartsource................

Hotrod1830

does anyone know the Timken seal number for m371 thanks
Its been several years since I did mine, I cant remember the number. I got them from loader parts iirc. If your doing seals, do all 4. If the bearings are tight, you probably wont need any, but check them. The bearings have a tendency to rust and pit. No play at first, but they get loose fast. Replace them if pitted. Also make sure the chain case isnt cracked where the axle tubes are welded on. Mine where cracked. People sure are hard on these little things.

badm371

Its been several years since I did mine, I cant remember the number. I got them from loader parts iirc. If your doing seals, do all 4. If the bearings are tight, you probably wont need any, but check them. The bearings have a tendency to rust and pit. No play at first, but they get loose fast. Replace them if pitted. Also make sure the chain case isnt cracked where the axle tubes are welded on. Mine where cracked. People sure are hard on these little things.
thank you hot rod I got clutch disc,s for bobcat skid steer 371 from loader parts source I do not need them but I have them no hunting I got parts I found wheel bearings ptlm 501349 8 bucks each and rollers for the drive sprockets they are Torrington b2020 10 bucks the best axle seals bobcat 9 bucks each get the seals from bobcat also bobcat axle shaft seals bobcat 5 bucks each I am going to put it back together this weekend I had a heck of a time with the drive chain I wanted to rout it from the bottom but it goes over the adjuster and back around drive sprocket and over the top and under rear axle sprocket and under and around the front axle sprocket , I t will fit the other way if you force it but then the chain is tooooo tight and it will blow the bearing and wheels will not turn !!!!! I am glad that is over and I am glad I took pictures thank you all for help . boy I miss this little machine I have a bad back so I depend on it to work it is slow but it does the job I am a little slow moving my self lol

tkoeppe

I am tearing all the clutches off to put new drive sprocket needle bearings in the sprockets have a Torrington B -2020 the 310 should be the same a easy machine to work on with all the chains on it was over whelming just go slow and take plenty of pictures IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH THE M371 bobcat skid steer drive sprockets I have become a expert lol bobcat skid steer drive sprocket bearings are Torrington B-2020 needle bearings
bobcat, would you have a contact number or an email? A friend is in need of some help with the replacing a sprocket on a 371. email me please at [email protected] thanks in advance