B104 backhoe parts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dkmc

Looking for pins, bushings, and complete links for a B104 backhoe attachment. Nothing seems to be available for these anyplace?? Is this unit origionally built BY NH or is it a generic unit they bought from someplace else. Can I look other places for parts on 'same' units branded with other names?? thanks dan k

Tazza

Staff member
I'd have thought the pins and bushings would be a standard size? You should be able to get them machined if you don't have your own lathe.

OP
OP
D

dkmc

I'd have thought the pins and bushings would be a standard size? You should be able to get them machined if you don't have your own lathe.
I am a self employed machinist I have a fully equipped shop with welding capabilities. If I can buy the pins and bushings I will buy them. I also need a link thats bent beyond service and it will cost too much to make a new one if I can buy that as well.

Cobra-R

I am a self employed machinist I have a fully equipped shop with welding capabilities. If I can buy the pins and bushings I will buy them. I also need a link thats bent beyond service and it will cost too much to make a new one if I can buy that as well.
I believe they were made by Bradco. Brian

Latest posts