873 only power light is on BICS Controller, seems to have no power to seat bar,etc

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

brdsmith15

Only light I'm getting on my BICS controller is Power, Valve Lock dbl blinking no other lights will illuminate, seem to not have power reaching seat bar sensor,traction lock etc.. everything was working went to move machine noticed no tilt, Assuming a wiring problem any suggestions where to look, how to check?

OldMachinist

2 blinks on the valve light means the solenoid on the tilt lock manifold or the wiring to it is shorted to battery voltage. The solenoid is on a aluminum block that looks like this.
 photo 872TiltLockSolenoid_zps7b45fc5a.jpg

Location of the block on a 873 varies by serial number.

OP
OP
B

brdsmith15

2 blinks on the valve light means the solenoid on the tilt lock manifold or the wiring to it is shorted to battery voltage. The solenoid is on a aluminum block that looks like this.

Location of the block on a 873 varies by serial number.
that block isn't on my machine, I have a wiring issue I'm sure just wondered common places to find issues, rubspots etc?

OldMachinist

that block isn't on my machine, I have a wiring issue I'm sure just wondered common places to find issues, rubspots etc?
If you say so but 2 blinks on the BICS valve light still means the solenoid valve you say isn't there is shorted to 12+. Like I said the valve location depends on the machine serial number and I was just providing an example picture.
Good bye

OP
OP
B

brdsmith15

If you say so but 2 blinks on the BICS valve light still means the solenoid valve you say isn't there is shorted to 12+. Like I said the valve location depends on the machine serial number and I was just providing an example picture.
Good bye
Yes I was just saying I don't have that block the solenoid is on the side of the main, I don't have power to the the Seat bar,traclock override or to any of the solenoids, Controller is showing power that is the only constant green light no lights for seat,system ready, lock/valve blinks twice I understand the part about the valve just saying I'm missing power in more places than that.