863 lockout coil P/N's?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

koko3052

Does anyone have p/n's for the lockout coils on the hydraulic spool? Any reasonably priced from which supplier? I've "googled" until my googlers are sore! :))

OldMachinist

you can try loaderpartssource.com
I can get you the Bobcat part number if I knew the first 7 digits of the machine serial number. You can look it up too on the Bobcat parts look up website.
http://www.bobcat.com/partsandservice/genuine_parts
Click the parts catalog link, then in the pop up window pick your model in the drop down model menu.
You'll likely have a hard time finding a source other than the dealer since some of the coils run at lower voltages than the system voltage.

Flip57

Thx Tom…. ph'd them but of no help!
Are you talking about the solenoid on the BICS or the one on the Hydraulic control valve? The BICS control valve complete is 6672471. The hydraulic control vavle solenoid will depend upon the serial number and options of the machine. So far as what I can tell from the parts catalog.

OP
OP
K

koko3052

Are you talking about the solenoid on the BICS or the one on the Hydraulic control valve? The BICS control valve complete is 6672471. The hydraulic control vavle solenoid will depend upon the serial number and options of the machine. So far as what I can tell from the parts catalog.
Thanks all P/N is 667738…. now just to find an aftermarket supplier.