7753 with Broken Bob Tach

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Corkwheats

Hi Guys, Need some expert advice. I had the "wedge pivot" (p.n. 6731119) on my Bob-Tach handle assy. break right in two. I'm hunting for the part, and it looks like they sell the whole assy. (w/springs, bolts, etc.) One of the assys. I'm looking at buying is the OEM Bobcat part number 6724775. Then, there's a Generic one at "All Skidsteers" - much less $. It is part number 1266. Have any of you ever had to deal with this? I really need to get this puppy fixed - and hopefully not break the Bank. Thanks, Bob

bobbie-g

Fire me an email at the adr in my profile with your phone number. Not sure exactly what you are referring to, but I have some handle/pin parts. I can text you a pix. :) ---Bobbie-G

Lowe.Buuck

Fire me an email at the adr in my profile with your phone number. Not sure exactly what you are referring to, but I have some handle/pin parts. I can text you a pix. :) ---Bobbie-G
If Bobbie-G can't help you, any dealer should have the Wedge Pivots in stock. There are two versions of that part.
One has an extended shaft that goes through the large hole in the handle and then extends further for the Power Bob-Tach hydraulic cylinder to connect to.
The other part has a shorter shaft that just extends through the large hole in the handle.

OP
OP
C

Corkwheats

If Bobbie-G can't help you, any dealer should have the Wedge Pivots in stock. There are two versions of that part.
One has an extended shaft that goes through the large hole in the handle and then extends further for the Power Bob-Tach hydraulic cylinder to connect to.
The other part has a shorter shaft that just extends through the large hole in the handle.
Okay Guys, I'm trying to get 'er done without going broke. The one small piece that's broken - it looks like I should just be able to un-screw the "socket head" bolt on top, and remove and replace it. I'd load a picture on here - but don't know how. Am I right? Can the "wedge pivot" be removed and replaced? Thanks, Bob

Lowe.Buuck

Okay Guys, I'm trying to get 'er done without going broke. The one small piece that's broken - it looks like I should just be able to un-screw the "socket head" bolt on top, and remove and replace it. I'd load a picture on here - but don't know how. Am I right? Can the "wedge pivot" be removed and replaced? Thanks, Bob
Yes, remove the socket head cap screw. Hopefully it is not rusted solid to wedge pivot. The cap screw goes through the wedge pivot, a spring and then screws into the pivot fork.