763 tilt cylinder noisy

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bronkobillie

Tilt cylinder makes a noisy scream when you tilt to dump,works fine on the return.Bucket seem slightly slower to dump than it use to.Had the seals replaced recently and it did not help the noise.Dealer says shaft is most likely bent.Loader works fine I just do not like this noise.Any ideas or do you agree with the bent shaft guess? .

[email protected]

bobcat replaced the piston rod and pins in my machine and the tilt squeaked when i got it back. then it stopped. i think it's normal but i could be wrong.

jerry

bobcat replaced the piston rod and pins in my machine and the tilt squeaked when i got it back. then it stopped. i think it's normal but i could be wrong.
There should be no squeal or squeak when from the cylinder. If the rod was bent it should have been checked and straightened or replaced when bobcat did the seals. They do dump slower because of a restriction in the line, I think it is for safety reasons. If the noise is from cylinder and the rod is bent you are deforming the gland on the end where the seals are or even scoring the inside of the tube with the piston. I don't think you should use it till it is right and if it came from bobcat that way take it to a different shop.