753 Fuel Sender Wiring

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dirtyb115

I just replaced my fuel sender (I ended up using a large basin wrench to get to it, its really tough to get to...). My gauge was not working. Before i took the old on out, i hooked up the new one outside of the tank, and it was working properly as i would slide the float up and down. Now that i have it it, my gauge still doesn't work. Im guessing the wiring is shorting somewhere. Im having a hard time following the wiring, does anyone know where i could find a wiring diagram? thanks!

foton

those fuel tanks a on the narrow side and to much of any misalignment of the sending unit lets the float contact the sides of the tank and it will not work correctly. had to replace a fuel cap and ended up with a non vented cap the vacuume on the tank caused interference with the float so the clearance distance is not much. yeah vented cap took care of that, that was just a fyi.

flyerdan

those fuel tanks a on the narrow side and to much of any misalignment of the sending unit lets the float contact the sides of the tank and it will not work correctly. had to replace a fuel cap and ended up with a non vented cap the vacuume on the tank caused interference with the float so the clearance distance is not much. yeah vented cap took care of that, that was just a fyi.
There is a 753 book in the manual thread, it's in the Germany link.
There should be a good wiring diagram in it.