742b any good

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
h-m

h-m

finally got pictures of our new to us bobcat. 1992 742B with 1,100 hours on it. Photobucket Photobucket inside left side tires door let me know what you think? i hope it will last us for many years! Micheal

mahans7

finally got pictures of our new to us bobcat. 1992 742B with 1,100 hours on it. let me know what you think? i hope it will last us for many years! Micheal
H-m, it looks like its in pretty nice shape both inside and out. Should be around a long while. Congrats.

OP
OP
h-m

h-m

H-m, it looks like its in pretty nice shape both inside and out. Should be around a long while. Congrats.
thank you. it seems pretty clean, i hope to check it out more when the weather warms up a little, i can't raise the rops in the shop, my ceiling is too low, but i hope to use it this summer to bore some holes for our new shop, so i can. i am sure i will have more questions as i start tinkering on it. I see in your signature line, that you have this same frame on your 743 and you list a 909, do you have the ball mounts on your machine? if you do, could you shoot some pics of those brackets. i am just starting to fab a set of mounts for my homebuilt hoe that is similar to a 909 in size. thanks very much.

Mikefromcny

thank you. it seems pretty clean, i hope to check it out more when the weather warms up a little, i can't raise the rops in the shop, my ceiling is too low, but i hope to use it this summer to bore some holes for our new shop, so i can. i am sure i will have more questions as i start tinkering on it. I see in your signature line, that you have this same frame on your 743 and you list a 909, do you have the ball mounts on your machine? if you do, could you shoot some pics of those brackets. i am just starting to fab a set of mounts for my homebuilt hoe that is similar to a 909 in size. thanks very much.
here ya go, h-m Photobucket

OP
OP
h-m

h-m

here ya go, h-m
thats all they are huh? wow. thank you very much. i have some angle laying around that will work nicely. thank you very much, i appreciate it. i thought they would be much more complicated that that. thanks again. micheal

mahans7

thats all they are huh? wow. thank you very much. i have some angle laying around that will work nicely. thank you very much, i appreciate it. i thought they would be much more complicated that that. thanks again. micheal
Sorry, been working late lately. Thanks for posting the mount picture Mike.