632 Hydraulic Drive Pump

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Kburroug

Hello All,
I am new here. I have recently installed an 83hp Cummins B3.3T in my 632. Overkill I know but It only cost $200 more for the 83hp turbo engine versus the 60hp natural. I was wondering if it is possible to replace the 9gpm drive pump with a pump in the 15 to 20 gpm range.

jerry

Hi, now this is interesting. What did you do about cooling the rad? Do you have pictures of the transplant and what was the final cost? I don't know about the pump but the rest is interesting.

Tazza

Staff member
Wowzer! thats some power you got there...
As for the pump, i wouldn't really try it. You risk breaking the shaft from the engine to the hydraulic pump, its pretty small. Also the hydraulic lines and control block i don't believe could handle the extra flow.

OP
OP
K

Kburroug

Wowzer! thats some power you got there...
As for the pump, i wouldn't really try it. You risk breaking the shaft from the engine to the hydraulic pump, its pretty small. Also the hydraulic lines and control block i don't believe could handle the extra flow.
I am running the original radiator with electric fans. The engine is a brand new ready to run unit from Cummins. It cost $3900.00