4840e popping breaker #1

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Milwgearhead

Hi I have a 2005 4840e and after I start it up it runs for a second or two then pops the breaker marked #1 and stalls. Does anyone know what this could be???

Grzes

I guess I was hoping someone would know what breaker 1 is for so I would know where to start looking . . .
START LOOKING IN THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL... It usually explains which fuse protects which element. Rule #2 on this forum: listen to other's advice; you'll be pointed in the right direction. If you can't figure out things like that, then you should probably bring the machine to the service center and let someone qualified handle the issue. By the way, in automotive we use fuses; breakers you can find in your house panel...

OP
OP
M

Milwgearhead

START LOOKING IN THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL... It usually explains which fuse protects which element. Rule #2 on this forum: listen to other's advice; you'll be pointed in the right direction. If you can't figure out things like that, then you should probably bring the machine to the service center and let someone qualified handle the issue. By the way, in automotive we use fuses; breakers you can find in your house panel...
I don't have an operators manual for this machine. By the way, fuses get blown and need to be replaced, breakers get popped and and can be reset without replacing them and are used in various applications. Look it up.