440b quick tach conversion

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Gary65

Hello All, Wolud like too know where to buy the Toro-Dingo style quick-tach. My current set-up doesnt work, Also most rental places around here have more Toro-Dingo attachments. I have searched and all I can find are the weld on plates. Anyone know where too buy the quick-tach to hook to the machine? I know it will have to be modified to work, Thats fine with me. Thank you all in advance. Gary

lesgawlik

I bought one of these to convert my Case 1816 to universal mini-skid attachments. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eterra-Mini-Universal-Adapter-/321538018415?hash=item4add28cc6f

OP
OP
G

Gary65

I bought one of these to convert my Case 1816 to universal mini-skid attachments. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eterra-Mini-Universal-Adapter-/321538018415?hash=item4add28cc6f
Thanks for the link. Will check it out. How is yours working out? I asked a local Toro dealer about one. He gave me the deer in the headlight look. Thanks for your response.

lesgawlik

Thanks for the link. Will check it out. How is yours working out? I asked a local Toro dealer about one. He gave me the deer in the headlight look. Thanks for your response.
I think it will be great. I haven't run the machine much recently. Just long enough to take the snow blade off and put a bucket on. The only disadvantage with this particular machine is that it puts the bucket a few inches forward of where it would have been with the original attachment. Since the lifting on the little guy isn't great, it will take away a little function. A mini won't be affected. That's the one I bought. The shipping was prompt, and the transaction painless.

jocww

I think it will be great. I haven't run the machine much recently. Just long enough to take the snow blade off and put a bucket on. The only disadvantage with this particular machine is that it puts the bucket a few inches forward of where it would have been with the original attachment. Since the lifting on the little guy isn't great, it will take away a little function. A mini won't be affected. That's the one I bought. The shipping was prompt, and the transaction painless.
Sorry to bring back such an old post. But I was wondering if you could give me an update on how its working out for you. I am thinking about doing a bobtach change over from my pin on style for my 443.