2001 NH LS190 Hydro trans charge pressure

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

swoop

A month ago I tipped my LS190 over on the right side over a hill. Turned the key off immediately. Took me about 30 hours to get a large excavator to lift it back on its wheels. After that happened we changed and the fluids and filters. The machine started and ran fine. Since then we did not use it much. Maybe 10-15 minutes here and there. Last week was using the machine to level out an area for a small pole barn and the Hydrostatic Transmission Charge Pressure light was blinking and the stop light. About 30 seconds later the machine shuts down. I was able to restart it and drive it to our garage area. I took the side covers off and raised the boom to locking position. Noticed oil was coming out of the side oil breather. Can anyone recommend what might be causing the pressure light to go off? At first I thought it was just a low oil alarm so I added oil to the engine as the dip stick was showing what seemed to be low oil, however, it was very bright out and the oil is new and clean. The machine has about 1200 hours on it. Could it be a bad sensor? I'm not sure why oil is coming out of the oil breather on the side of the engine. Any advice?

Latest posts