1845C Aux Hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skeet

I am considering purchasing a Case 1845C and the owner indicates everything works fine except the auxillary hydraulics. The machine is a couple hours away and I haven't seen it in person as yet. It is my understanding there is one hydraulic pump on the back of the motor for this model but am I correct in assuming that if the arms, bucket, and drive pumps are working properly, there is a little likelihood the issue is the pump(unless it is multistage). If it is multistage, what is the likelihood that one stage is bad while the others are good? At this point, I am leaning more toward the aux valve having an issue but looking for the collective wisdom and experience on this board. I asked how the aux system performed when connected and he indicated a post hole auger turned "a little bit". Thanks for any and all assistance. Skeet

dune33

When i got mine it did not work because of lack of use the petal was rusted so it wouldent move. also thier was so much dirt around the valve, cleaning and lubing got mine working. john