WOW is right!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Chipperhead

Hiya. I used to hang out here a bit maybe 5 or 6 years ago. Tazza was always helpful when I had a question. Then came a computer crash, lost bookmarks, work heading in other directions, etc. Well my driveway washed out in a storm last week. Figured I'd better turn a couple wrenches before firing up the ol' 743. When I got into that thing this forum kinda crept back into my mind. But what the heck was it called? Ixquick brought up a couple choices. When I clicked this one I saw the "Congratulations" note to Tazza and I new I found my old place. So Tazza. Congratulations. And more than that. THANK YOU!!! I know you have been helpful to me. And I know I am only one of many. The time you have invested here would be a full time job to many of us. Best regards, Marty Braun

Tazza

Staff member
Good to see you around these parts again.
Yeah, i don't dare work out how many hours have been spent infront of the pc :) Still, it's all good fun, when time allows.

6brnorma

Good to see you around these parts again.
Yeah, i don't dare work out how many hours have been spent infront of the pc :) Still, it's all good fun, when time allows.
Hoooooleeeee smackrial Tazza........I just noticed your milestone. If you totaled up my extreme knowledge of bobcats, women AND marriage, I wouldn't have 10,000 answers :) Thanks for the help and congrats.

clydebusa

Hoooooleeeee smackrial Tazza........I just noticed your milestone. If you totaled up my extreme knowledge of bobcats, women AND marriage, I wouldn't have 10,000 answers :) Thanks for the help and congrats.
Thank you Tazza, as mentioned before thanks for all you answers to question. New to the forum and new to skidsteers in general and ever search I have done you have been there!

Latest posts