Wire Diagrams for A TL-150 ??????

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Hi, My boss Just Threw Me A TL150 Track Loader, It Had Been Sitting Out All Last Week , Low Battery , Bitter Cold , HE Tried to Start It With- Out " Preheating / Glow Plugs " And Let Wrong Kind Of SMOKE OUT...... All Most Burned to the Ground !!!!!! Wire fire !!!!!! , Oh, Well , Got It Inside, Opened Up The Operator' Cab , OH, S****** , Some D' ReDNecK , There Wires : Cut , Bare Burnt Wires , Solenoid Wires Cut And Twisted Together , ( NO Electrical Tape AnyWhere ),,, Fuses Blown , Relay Panel, Several Relays Are Toast ! The Wires going to these Burnt Relays Are Cut and/ or Twisted Together ( Some Stupid ,,,) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So Can Any Body Help ??? I Am Looking For A Wiring Diagram For This TL150 ???????? Sorry ,, Some People Have NO BISSINEES WITH ANY KIND OF TOOL IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS , Mark K.

Tazza

Staff member
Sounds like a real basket case. Hopefully you can remove the redneck from that machine and have it running good as new.

OP
OP
C
Sounds like a real basket case. Hopefully you can remove the redneck from that machine and have it running good as new.
Hi , Still Looking for A " Wiring Diagram (s) For This "" TL-150 "" ,,, Ok,, Just Got the """ Entire Wire Harness """ OUT of This Beast YesterDay ... Holly Cow ,, IT's One Piece !! I Mean There Are No Seperate connectors For the engine / hydro's / body - Frame !!!!???? ((( OOHH ,, There Is Two Connectors for The Cab ( WHU-PEEE) ;) :( Every-where a Metal harness Clamp , The Wires Has Burned A little under-neath ,,, The Wires going to the " Electric Fuel Pump " On The Bottom Of The Rear Door Were Mashed Together .......... Several Ground Wires Were Off there Mounts ! ( Sombody had to take them OFF , Because Found in the Belly Pans The Nuts And Washer's For The Stud mounts ) !!.. I did Managed to Label / tag / location of Every connector With a Peice of tape or a Colored Wire Tye Wrap ... I then layed the Old harness On Top the New Wire Harness AND Label The New harness,,.. Hope the Rest Of My " Harness Parts " come Monday ,, The Owner came by Wanting to use The Machine Friday ,,, Sorry ,, Had To Laugh --- Again ,,, DUH )))):) ... Going To BE A BUSY Week ,, They ( Saturday Noon ) Just Showed Upped With The Brother, The (( TL-140 )) SMOKING / KNOKING like A Freight TRAIN , OH , WELL , JOB , SUCURITY

OP
OP
C
Hi , Still Looking for A " Wiring Diagram (s) For This "" TL-150 "" ,,, Ok,, Just Got the """ Entire Wire Harness """ OUT of This Beast YesterDay ... Holly Cow ,, IT's One Piece !! I Mean There Are No Seperate connectors For the engine / hydro's / body - Frame !!!!???? ((( OOHH ,, There Is Two Connectors for The Cab ( WHU-PEEE) ;) :( Every-where a Metal harness Clamp , The Wires Has Burned A little under-neath ,,, The Wires going to the " Electric Fuel Pump " On The Bottom Of The Rear Door Were Mashed Together .......... Several Ground Wires Were Off there Mounts ! ( Sombody had to take them OFF , Because Found in the Belly Pans The Nuts And Washer's For The Stud mounts ) !!.. I did Managed to Label / tag / location of Every connector With a Peice of tape or a Colored Wire Tye Wrap ... I then layed the Old harness On Top the New Wire Harness AND Label The New harness,,.. Hope the Rest Of My " Harness Parts " come Monday ,, The Owner came by Wanting to use The Machine Friday ,,, Sorry ,, Had To Laugh --- Again ,,, DUH )))):) ... Going To BE A BUSY Week ,, They ( Saturday Noon ) Just Showed Upped With The Brother, The (( TL-140 )) SMOKING / KNOKING like A Freight TRAIN , OH , WELL , JOB , SUCURITY
Hi to all, Update , Got my " New harness " in place Last Week , ( What A Challenge ) I'm glad I Labeled All Those Connections !!!!!!!!!!!! Still Looking for a " Color Code Wiring Diagram " For this Monster,,,, .. I Still have A few Loose Plugs / Connections , A Couple Solenoid / Block Vaves I do Not Know where They GO ......... As Stated above ,, In the Past , Some body has cut , Removed ,Twisted- wires together ( %$#@! StupiD ), Sorry, Brain Fart >> It IS Taking Forever To Get Parts For This " CU ' Chi " ,, I Think I will Just Have Purchase A Service Manual And Parts Manual My Self ( boss - No Help , Company Parts Guy - No Help Dealer - No Help ( Even Sends WRONG Parts ) I Callled " Takeuchi USA , In PenderGrass , Georgia ,, They Say No Help ,, Need to go thru Local Dealer ,, Ok ,, OH WELL ,,,,,,,,, Oh Little brother ( a TL-140 ) That was Sunk , ??? Lunched The Engine < BROKE$$$$$$ Found River SAND in the Oil Filter, Valve Cover , Oil Pan ( Best Gest , It Got inside thru the " Crank-Case " - Breather/vent tube And the Oil " Dip- Stick" Tube ....... What fun !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the time , Later, Mark K.

Tazza

Staff member
Hi to all, Update , Got my " New harness " in place Last Week , ( What A Challenge ) I'm glad I Labeled All Those Connections !!!!!!!!!!!! Still Looking for a " Color Code Wiring Diagram " For this Monster,,,, .. I Still have A few Loose Plugs / Connections , A Couple Solenoid / Block Vaves I do Not Know where They GO ......... As Stated above ,, In the Past , Some body has cut , Removed ,Twisted- wires together ( %$#@! StupiD ), Sorry, Brain Fart >> It IS Taking Forever To Get Parts For This " CU ' Chi " ,, I Think I will Just Have Purchase A Service Manual And Parts Manual My Self ( boss - No Help , Company Parts Guy - No Help Dealer - No Help ( Even Sends WRONG Parts ) I Callled " Takeuchi USA , In PenderGrass , Georgia ,, They Say No Help ,, Need to go thru Local Dealer ,, Ok ,, OH WELL ,,,,,,,,, Oh Little brother ( a TL-140 ) That was Sunk , ??? Lunched The Engine < BROKE$$$$$$ Found River SAND in the Oil Filter, Valve Cover , Oil Pan ( Best Gest , It Got inside thru the " Crank-Case " - Breather/vent tube And the Oil " Dip- Stick" Tube ....... What fun !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the time , Later, Mark K.
Glad you managed to get the harness in, not all connectors will be used, mostly for optional features.
Good luck finding a manual/details you need to finish your job.