Where to add Hyd Oil 610

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmboy55

Hey guys just received a call from a fellow that just purchased an old 610. I've not beed around one in 35 yrs. I'm going to get him hooked up to the forum. I not close to the machine to look at it. so where do you add hyd oil ? is his 1st question. I'm sure he would like to have a manual, if anyone can point him in the right direction.
hey Ken how it going up in canada? same to you Taza howis it going down under. hot as hell here in kentucky thanks dennis

Tazza

Staff member
Service manuals are here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=31fe914bdce0f590ab1eab3e9fa335ca838046c5c09959e7
On page 1-3 of the general service section it has a picture of where to check and fill the hydraulic oil.
Hey there!
Things are cooling off over here as its winter, i know our winter is tame verses yours. I whine when its 8 degrees C outside, yeah, i'm a bit of a sook i know :)

skidsteer.ca

Hey there!
Things are cooling off over here as its winter, i know our winter is tame verses yours. I whine when its 8 degrees C outside, yeah, i'm a bit of a sook i know :)
Hey Dennis
Wet and cool up here since mid May.Was unseasonabley warm from Feb till that point though. Sorry not much help on the 610, never been on one.
See OMs link for online manuals for that one.
See my terrace thread in construction for what I'm up to lately!
Ken

hilljacknm

The manual will tell you. There is a filler on each side tank. They look like a vented , rounded fitting, with a 9/16" hex nut top. The tanks are connected, so you can fill just one tank. High/low level check is on the right side tank. There are two 1/8" pipe plugs .

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

The manual will tell you. There is a filler on each side tank. They look like a vented , rounded fitting, with a 9/16" hex nut top. The tanks are connected, so you can fill just one tank. High/low level check is on the right side tank. There are two 1/8" pipe plugs .
thanks for the reply and the manual dennis

Latest posts