Where do I get this hyrdaulic hose? (pictures in post)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kao

I have a 2003 S175 that I use around the house. I recently bought a tiller attachment (the first attachment I own using hydraulic hoses), and while I do try to be careful of such things, I accidentally pinched one of the cables.
I have my doubts, but I have to ask - can the cable be repaired?
Are the end couplers re-usable?
Can hoses like this be purchased pre-made or do I need to have something custom made?
I don't see how to add pictures so you will have to click the links below:
Coupling
Hose - the plain black hose with no "sleeve" on it.
Thanks in advance!

OldMachinist

You'll likely have to have one made up but its pretty simple. Take the quick coupler off, remove the hose and take it to a auto parts store(CarQuest, Napa, not AutoZone) or a farm or heavy equipment dealer and they can make one up in a few mins.

Tazza

Staff member
You'll likely have to have one made up but its pretty simple. Take the quick coupler off, remove the hose and take it to a auto parts store(CarQuest, Napa, not AutoZone) or a farm or heavy equipment dealer and they can make one up in a few mins.
As OM said, any hydraulic hose shop can make one of those up for you easily and quickly. I don't know how much it will cost though, they aren't super cheap.

OP
OP
K

kao

As OM said, any hydraulic hose shop can make one of those up for you easily and quickly. I don't know how much it will cost though, they aren't super cheap.
Thanks guys. I'll try NAPA tomorrow.

Fishfiles

If Napa or someone local does not have the 1/2" male Faster coupler you can try www.discounthydraulichose.com or www.baileynet.com
baileys part # is 237-323
Ken
Lokks like 1/2 inch (#8) 2 wire hose , # 8 JIC 90 degree Female Swivel by 1/2" Taper pipe thread

Latest posts