Whats next?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mooser71

So im new to this forum and new to the skid steer world. In the near future i will be buying a skid steer with hi flow with these attachments... Bush hog, brush grapple,stump grinder, rake digger, bucket, and I have a pretty good chainsaw. And so im just trying to get some insight on things that i could expand my business on. As of now what my business is, i clear some brush and clean up the land for them. Also cut and trim big trees. Im just wondering if any of you are doing this same sort of thing and have expanded in any area. I want to expand to give my customers more options, but not really sure which route to go. Ive also got a mini ex to pull out large stumps and such that the bobcat cant get at. Any insight on more options or what i could do with this skid steer would be greatly appreciated! thank you Also, which skid steer would be able to power all these attachments and would give me the most bang for my buck.

SkidRoe

After my material bucket, the two attatchments that I own that see the most use are my auger and my grapple.
My grapple is more of a general purpose one, with open sides, and a rock bucket-style bottom. Works great for tearing up asphalt, tree stumps / roots, handling wood (blocks, logs, and brush), rocks, concrete chunks, and even manure.
My auger is a gear drive unit, and I have 6", 9", and 12" bits. It gets used mainly for residential fencing, decks, and pergolas.
HTH